I was catching an overnight flight across the pond and I fancied a tummy tickler before my flight. The only two places open were a sandwich shop and Maccy D's. The latter was the choice as charging 10 greenbacks for a meal at the sandwich shop was scandalous. It was corporate looting. They are robbing people in broad daylight. Anyway, scanning the menu I decided to order an Angus Deluxe meal for about $7.50 or so. It was number 12 on the menu.
When I opened the carton, I almost went back to the counter to return it because the burger looked exactly like how it looked like in the picture. I never imagined this possible. But The England are the number 1 test team in the world so anything is possible. Here is photographic evidence. I did not photoshop or finger my burger in any way.
![]() |
| Identical twins (which image is from the Maccy D's website?) |
On a side about the sides, the fries were genuinely fake. They were perfect geometric copies of each other. Gregor Mendel would have been far more prolific if he used these fries in his laboratory instead of crossing pea plants together. By the way, the fries tasted really rather good. This was Maccy D's at its best.
The Ho Down says: "Number 12 please".

No comments:
Post a Comment