Herro Brog-fam!
Today I hit 500 hits. If each hit equaled one run, I would have surpassed Brian Lara's world record of test match runs in one innings by 100 runs. I have been collecting a number of memorable experiences blogging about what I have been masticating on in the last three or four months. Thank you to Vinny Phannie Phlap for persuading me to record my gastr-ho-nomic experiences. Although since my first blog, trying to maintain my slender girth has been like a Republican strategy on Medicare - disastrous. Since my first blog, I have really been taking lessons from The Governator and gorging myself in adulterous gastronomic affairs - I have been back to places such as Eagle's Deli and Texas Roadhouse. My second experience at Eagle's Deli was far more civilised to the point where I was not struggling to put away a pound and a half of burger. Texas Roadhouse is slowly becoming a favourite as I always have fun there. The steaks are decent and very good value for money.
One thing, though. Where are all the comments? For all those food Giggs, I Imogen that you have lots of comments. I have been thinking of doing short video blogs to complement the written blog. What do you think? Are there any places you want me to wrap my noshers around? Let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment