Friday, 1 July 2011

"I want something of quality", Warwick, RI, June 2011

Here it is, chaps. The very first Blogcast.

The Latino and I were in search of something of quality. We should have bought a plane ticket to Europe. Or even Canada. How did we end up at Chili's? Check it out below.

1 US pint = 473 ml or 47.3 cl. I was close.
1 UK pint = 568 ml or 56.8 cl. You Yanks get short changed...

There must be a template for American eateries. Put some human statues in the lobby to thank you in advance for their tip. I bet if Colonel Gadaffi rocked up, they would tear up his arrest warrant, ask with sincerity how he is doing being one of the most wanted man in the world and whisk him to a table. The menu was extensive like an Arsene Wenger apology letter. But will it deliver? In Arsene we trust so in Chili's we trust. Anyhow, my attention was drawn to the deal. The deal was get one appetizer, two mains for $20. Not bad at all. Not even Christine Lagarde could come up with a better deal.

The nacho things were alright as were the dips: guacamole and salsa. According to the Latino, the guacamole was good so it must have been good. I'm really sorry but what I was given to me thereafter looked as genuine as a Louis Walsh sexual assault claim. It took about 10 minutes to get my food. I didn't know it took that long to take something out of a wrapper and microwave it. I'm not even going to go into how it tasted. Put it this way, there is more chance of Andrei Finkelstein's prediction coming true than me going back. E.T. would be on his way home faster than Cesc if he had what I had.


The Ho Down says: I Fink I'll pass on the Chili's.

No comments:

Post a Comment