Hello All,
New and exciting items will come bucking your way in the near future. Taking video footage is proving to be rather tricky especially as I keep forgetting to bring my camera. Also, I don't want to be subject to Mr. Rubenstein and partners issuing me papers for defamation, and law suits from dimwit waitresses after a mickey-taking. So, I have come up with an alternative - a blogcast. Look out for instant reactions more instant than a cup of instant coffee. I hope to get my first bit of material this weekend and have it all edited in its raw form like sashimi by Monday. In the meantime, to generate some discussion can anyone guess what I was doing prior to this footage?
Winners will be drawn pseudorandomly and will be mentioned on the sly in a future blogcast.
never seen a famous chinaman jockey or cowboy - there's a reason for that!
ReplyDeleteLooks like I might have to try and squeeze in a fake German and a banker into my next blog.
ReplyDeleteVien - Google Jimmy Wang Yang